EUROPEAN STEEL TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION DAYS 2017 – ESTAD 2017
26. June 2017 - 29. June 2017| €650 – €1080
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
In order to maintain the leading European technical conference for the Steel industry, ASMET, AIM, A3M, Steel Institute VDEh and Jernkontoret have decided to organize the 3rd European Steel Technology & Application Days (ESTAD), 2017.
This event will continue to offer the opportunity to be informed about the most recent developments of steelmaking processes and steel products.
The international conference focuses on the latesttrends and issues and provides a wide networking and information platform for equipment and service suppliers, plant manufacturers and steelmakers.
At this event you will acquire the latest information on new ideas and developments as well as on the state-of-the-art in metallurgical process technologies for iron and steel production, steel materials and steel application.
The Conference will focus on all technical aspects in the main fields of:
- Steel materials and their application, surface technologies
- Environmental and energy
ONE TICKET TWO CONFERENCES!!
International Advisory Committee
- Hans-Bodo Lüngen, Sahlinstitut VDEh
- Peter Dahlmann, Stahlinstitut VDEh
- Johannes Schenk, Montanuniversität Leoben
- Andreas Flick, Primetals Technologies Austria
- Bruno Hirbernik, ASMET
- Carlo Mapelli, Politecnico di Milano
- Gert Nilson, Jernkontoret