The additive manufacturing laboratory leaded by Prof. Alexander Gromov at the National University of Science and Technology “MISiS” (Moscow, Russian Federation, misis.ru) is recruiting 3 postdoctoral researchersin additive manufacturing of aluminum-matrix composites. The positions will be filled as soon as possible.
Theadditive manufacturing laboratoryis opened in frame of the Russian Scientific Foundation President’s lab grant.The research activity is focused in the problems solving by 3D printing of aluminum matrix composites. The successful candidates will contribute in the development of new composite 3D products.
Employment period is 1 year with an extension option in the case of positive evaluation.
As an applicant you should correspond to the following conditions:
- PhD degree in engineering or chemical sciences at leading Russian or foreign university (research institute) in material sciences/metallurgy/chemical engineering or similar areas.
- Age: 25-33 years old.
- The candidate should not be employed at NUST “MISiS” at the time of submission.
- H-index not less than 5.
- Main research area: additive manufacturing (metals, alloys, composites).
- Motivation for research and work as a part of a leading research group in the field of additive manufacturing.
- Fluent English. Russian, French or German would be an advantage.
Please, submit the following documents as a single pdf file to Prof. A. Gromov firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- 2 reference letters from the academics or industry;
- certificate of PhD degree and University diploma(s);
- motivation letter including statement of research interests and research activity report;
- list of publications.